3.请求人博士结业校园应为国际排名前100名的高校，或许其博士学位所属学科排名全球前100名（以当年度最新上海软科国际大学学术排名Academic Ranking of World Universities、泰晤士高等教育国际大学排名Times Higher Education World University Ranking、QS国际大学排名QS World Unive变形计20140623rsity Rankings、U.S.News国际大学排名U.S.News& World Report为参阅）。对“一带一路”沿线国家的请求人，条件可放宽至博士结业校园为本国排名前3名的高校。依据中德博士后沟通项目协作结构，在德国获得博士学位的留学人员或外籍博士，如获得德国亥姆霍兹联合会正式引荐可请求本项目，不受校园或专业排名约束（联络方式：德国亥姆霍兹联合会驻北京办事处何宏 010-65907866, email@example.com）。
Job Opening at Peking University
Position: Postdoctoral Research Fellow in CHARLS Program
The China Health and Retirement Longitudinal Study (CHARLS) aims to collect a high quality micro data set of a nationally representative sample of Chinese aged 45 and older to serve the needs of scientific research on ageing in China. Professor Yaohui Zhao, from the National School of Development of PKU, is the PI of CHARLS.
Now the CHARLS team plans to recruit postdoctoral research fellows who could join the 2-year research program in 2019 with辫子,tg,三国志11威力加强版-第十视角，围观中美交易新动向 the support from the fellowship of International Exchange Program for the post-d许淇安octors.
1. No. of positions: 1-2
Successful candidates are expected to work with the CHARLS team to provide academic support for the field work, to produce research papers and reports.
（2）Main research areas in the program include but are not limited to:鹿眠灵
* Living arrangement of the older people and intergenerational support for the older people;
* Retirement of the older people and its determinants;
* Health status of the older people and its determinants;
* The relationship between medical care services and medical insurance for the older people;
* The distribution of income, consumption and wealth of the older people and their determinants;
* Life history study of the older people in China.
(1) No more than 35 years old, and in good health.
(2) Applicants got the PhD degree within 3 years.
(3)The applicant’s graduating university should be one of the top 100 universities in the world, or the major where the applicant got the PhD degree should be one of the top 100 majors(for the rankings, please refer to the latest Academic Ranking of World Universities, Times Higher Education World University Ranking, QS World University Ranking, or U. S. News & World Repo红烧鸡肝rt). For the applicants from countries in the "One Belt and One Road" initiatives, their grad张藤子uating universities should be among the top 3 universities in their country. In addition, according to the cooperation framework of the Sino-German postdoctoral exchange program, for any applicants who got a PhD degree in German univer割阴sities, they are杨予欣 qualified to apply for this program if they could receive official recommendation from the Helmholtz ass辫子,tg,三国志11威力加强版-第十视角，围观中美交易新动向ociation of Germany ( for those who are interest辫子,tg,三国志11威力加强版-第十视角，围观中美交易新动向ed in it, please contact Mr. Hehong by 010-65907866 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
(4) The research area of appliedmicroeconomicsis preferred and other areas likedemography, sociology and public healthwould also be considered favorable. Besides, the applicant should be good at using statistical software to analyze large sample micro data sets.
(5) The applicant should be available to do the postdoctoral research work in China forno less than 20 months.
(6) The applicant should have shown great achievements in the related research area during the PhD program.
(7) Non-English speaking applicants should be good at listening, speaking, reading and writing in either Chinese or English.
(8) This position is a full time position. Anyone who has other employment is not qualified.
(9) The applicant should have never been funded bythe fellowship of International Exchange Program for the post-doctors or post-doctoral innovative talent support program.
The annual salary is 300,000 yuan, which covers personal living expenses, housing subsidies, social insurance and round-trip air fares to China during the program.
4. How to apply
The applicant should log in the following website:http://www.chinapostdoctor.org.cn/WebSite/program/Default.aspx, select"overseas exchange program", fill in the application form and submit it with scanned copies of the supporting documents.
The supporting documents include:
(1) Valid identity certificate;
(2) Degree certificate. If the doctoral candidates of 2019 haven’t got the degree, please apply for this program without this certificate which could be submitted on your arrival.
(3) Supporting documents that demonstrate your research work and academic achievements which were outlined in the application form.
All the forms needed for application are available in the column of "forms for downloading" on the website.
Please submit the application form and all the supporting documents by24:00 (Beijin久其格格g time), June 10, 2019if you would l惊珠浅滩ike to get the d桑乐金蒸功夫ecision by the end o奶味大哥大f this August. Please send the form and related documents to Ms. Na SONG before the deadline as well, who could be reached by email@example.com.
If you have any questions during your application, feel free to contact Ms. SONG.
This post is valid throughout the year. And the deadline for the final round of the application for the fellowship of International Exchange Program for the post-doctors in 2019 isSeptember 5, 2019. For those interested in the fellowship, please contact Ms. SONG for further information.